Tuesday 14 February 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine

Wildfire was one of my favourite covers last year, this one totally rocks too!


Title: Embers and Echoes (Wildfire #2) 
Author: Karsten Knight
Publication Date: August 28, 2012
Published By: Simon & Schuster

No summary yet

Embers and Echos wildefire 2


This has a way cool cover and sounds like one of those heart pounding, on the run books, so I definitely want to read it.

Title: ExtraNormal (ExtraNormal #1)
Author: Suze Reese
Publication Date: April 5, 2012
Published By: Valarian Press

Summary
Mira Johns is pretty much like any other teenage girl. Except that she knows how to harness electro-magnetic energy to communicate without words. And she's really, really far from home. Her assignment as an emissary to Earth sounds fairly simple: blend in, observe, and stay away from the planet’s primitive males. But after she finds one mysterious boy too irresistible for stupid rules, she realizes the real reason she's supposed to keep her distance: mates from her world can die if separated. But a series of serious accidents make it clear that someone wants to force her return. Mira decides her only hope is to uncover the truth to why she, the most mediocre of candidates, was actually chosen for this assignment—before the agency discovers her secret and sends her back home.


8 comments:

  1. Woah! The cover of extranormal is dazzling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks. I love the covers, especially the second cover. I hadn't heard of either of these books before. I'm going to have to check them out.

    Here's my WWW/Waiting On Wednesday Post

    Happy reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both covers and I'm curious about Extranormal now. I haven't heard of these books so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my, the cover of Extranormal is AMAZING! Woow really! Awesome pick Tristan!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! great choices for this weeks Waiting On Wednesday both covers are absolutely gorgeous! I can see why you were drawn to them both :) New follower off of RazOrbill.ca! Thanks for linking up the badge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that cover for Extranormal! Good choice- check out this Week's WOW at YA Fiction and Whiskey Sours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I love your blog! The design are cool!
    So I'm awarding you "the Lovely Blog Award"!!
    Check out my post to know more!

    http://books-alltheway.blogspot.com/2012/02/marshmallows-win-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, both these picks are AMAZing! I must read Wildefire first. That cover is really exciting. Can't wait when it's out! Thanks for dropping by my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)