Tuesday 1 November 2011

Sensational Seconds Reading List

These are the books I plan to read for this challenge, I might add more to the list as the year goes on but for now this is it!


Enshadowed (Nevermore #2) by Kelly Creagh
The Calling (Darkness Rising #2) by Kelley Armstrong
The Springsweet (The Vespertine #2) by Saundra Mitchell
Spellcaster (Spellbound #2) by Cara Lynn Shultz
Dreaming Awake (Falling Under #2) by Gwen hayes
Angel Fire (Angel #2) by L.A. Weatherly
Fever (Chemical Garden Trilogy #2) by Laure DeStefano
Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter
The Wood Queen (The Iron Witch #2) bu Karen Mahoney

*These books don't have covers yet*

The Blood Keeper (The Blood Journals #2) by Tessa Gratton
The Girl In The Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicales #2) by Kady Cross
Untitled (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2) by Laini Taylor
Dearly, Beloved (Gone With The Respiration #2) by Lia Habel

*All the links will take you to the books corresponding Goodreads page*








1 comments:

  1. Aaahhh, those are all second books that I'm dying to read too! Especially Fever (because this series is so breathtaking), Angel Fire (because I need my next fix of Alex!), and Enshadowed (because Nevermore was amazing and I'm so excited to see what happens with Varen and Isobel)! :)

    Awesome list, Tristan!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)