Monday 14 November 2011

2012 Debut Author Challenge Reading List


The 2012 Debut Author Challenge is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren!
These are the books I've chosen to read for the challenge. I might add more as the year goes on or it could change but for now this is it!



Above by Leah Bobet
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries #1) by Michele Vail
The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Wrecked by Ana Davies
Starters by Lissa Price
Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton
The Alchemy of Forever (Incarnation #1) by Avery Williams
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Fracture by Megan Miranda
*All links will take you to the corresponding books Goodreads page*










2 comments:

  1. hey tristan! i'm stoked to see the Alchemy of Forever on your list. thank you & i hope you like. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should probably sign up for this too, since I'll be reading a crap ton of them!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)