Sunday 12 February 2012

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

Bought this week
Wish I had waited a bit longer before buying Obsidian, the new covers are awesome

Exile (Mercy #2) by Rebecca Lim
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennfier L. Armentrout
Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs
Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson #2) by Patricia Briggs

For review from the publisher via NetGalley, Thanks Harlequin Teen and Random House

Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1) by Anne Greenwood Brown
Spellcaster (Spellbound #2) by Cara Lynn Shultz


Won from Brett @ Demons Read Too
It's my first audiobook, so I'm pretty excited about this one ;)

Tempest (Tempest #1) by Julie Cross

What's in your mailbox?


6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Patricia Briggs, Tristan! Awesome mailbox, enjoy all your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about Obsidian - I didn't realize they had new covers!

    I've never listened to an audiobook before - I hope you enjoy it!

    Kelly
    In My Mailbox | Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsidian ! YAY I need to get my hands on it.. just wish it was hardcover! I also got Lies beneath! just havent gotten around to it yet.. must soon! Some other great lovlies in there! congrats on winning Tempest !

    here is My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got Spellcaster! Im jealous! I want it now! I really love Spellbound! great IMM my dear!

    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read Obsidian last week--lots of fun.. I actually like this cover better than the new ones. I think it's the font change that put me off.

    Glad your Tempest arrived! Hope you enjoy listening to it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)