Sunday 19 February 2012

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

I only gave myself 20 bucks to spend this week so I hit Amazon, and got some awesome deals on Kindle books ;)

Exiled (Immoratl Essence #1) by RaShelle Workman
Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy #1) by Tammy Blackwell
Time Mends (Timber Wolves Trilogy #2) by Tammy Blackwell
Sleight (AVRA-K #1) by Jennifer Sommersby
PineLight by Jillian Peery
Existence (Existence Trilogy #1) by Abbi Glines
Touch  (Denazen #1)by Jus Accardo
Verity (Cursed #1) by Claire Farrell

I went to a new library yesterday and it was AWESOME.  My old library only had like one shelf in their teen section this was much bigger. I had to force myself to take it easy and only get five books.


Matched (Matched #1) by Ally Condie
Ash by Malinda Lo
The Name of The Star (Shades of London #1) by Maureen Johnson
Angelfire (Angelfire #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
Clarity (Clarity #1) by Kim Harrington

What's in your mailbox??

5 comments:

  1. Sleight is SUCH a good book. I really enjoyed it. You got amazing library books too. The Name of the Star is a really good read.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you got lucky at the library.. mine would NEVER have all of those at once lol Anglefire ash and clarity are one I have really wanted to pick up! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Name of the Star was really good, Tristan! Awesome mailbox and great library :) I hope you enjoy all your reads! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you got Touch! Hope you love it. I've been meaning to read Angelfire for months now. I think seeing people with the sequel is pushing me to get my act together. Your new library sounds like it could be very harmful to your tbr, have fun with that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by Abby Glines but i hope to soon. Also i read Matched and it's really really good! I hope you enjoy everything. Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)