Tuesday 10 January 2012

Soul Screamers Challenge


The Soul Screamers Challenge is hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun

I've already reviewed a few of the books but I may change them after I re-read the books, and i plan on reading all the extra credit books as well. I'm really excited for this challenge, Soul Screamers is one of my favourite book series, and I love all Rachel's books.


THE CHALLENGE
To READ (or re-read) and REVIEW (or post about) all five full-length books in the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent between January 15 and June 14, 2012.
THE BOOKS
My Soul to Take
January 15-February 14, 2012
My Soul to Save
February 15-March 14, 2012
My Soul to Keep
March 15-April 14-2012
My Soul to Steal
April 15-May14, 2012
If I Die
May 15-June 14, 2012

Extra Credit Reads



2 comments:

  1. I am also in the challenge except it will be my first attempt at reading them. I have had the first one sitting in my TBR pile for ages now. Its time to pick it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read them all already and I would have loved to participate but I have tons of books to read and review so I can't.

    This series is so awesome that I'm sure everybody will enjoy to talk/write about it in all the blogs participating.

    Good luck with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)