Tuesday 21 February 2012

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking The Spine

This has a crazy intriguing premise and I can't wait to see how it plays out, it doesn't hurt that the cover rocks either ;)

Title: What's Left of Me (Hybrid #1)
Author: Kat Zhang
Publication Date: September 18, 2012
Published By: HarperTeen

Summary
NEVER LET ME GO meets HIS DARK MATERIALS in a beautiful, haunting YA debut, the first book in The Hybrid Trilogy. 

Eva and Addie live in a world where everyone is born with two souls, but where only the dominant one is allowed to survive childhood. Fifteen years old, and closer even than twins, the girls are keeping Eva, the ‘second soul’, a secret. They know that it’s forbidden to be hybrid, but how could they ever be apart? 

When a dramatic event reveals what really happens to hybrids if they are discovered, Eva and Addie face a dangerous fight for survival, neither wanting to be the one left behind…


What's Left of Me (Hybrid, #1)



Just finished Obsidian last week, and it was STEAMY, so naturally I really want to see what happens next with Daimon and Katy.

Title: Onyx (Lux #2)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publication Date:  August 14, 2012
Published By: Entagled Teen

Summary
Being connected to Daemon Black sucks… 

Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard. 

Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem… 

The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s. 

But then everything changes… 

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me? 

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies

Onyx (Lux, #2)


What are you waiting on?

6 comments:

  1. Onyx is one that I'm dying to read, but first I need to read Obsidian. The first one looks good too. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW/WWW post

    Happy reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Left of Me is certainly an interesting concept! I will have to check that one out, thanks for the suggestion. Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Onyx! I LOVED OBSIDIAN!!!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful covers. I love the covers for these books. Jennifer L. Armentrout writes amazing stories.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. dying for both of them!!!!

    stop by my IMM?!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-nerve.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. great choices. my wow http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)