Tuesday 3 January 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted @ Breaking The Spine

I'm so excited for this book but I'm not at the same time because it's the end for Soul Screamers but I'm sure Rachel Vincent will make it epic, cuz she's awesome!


Title: Before I Wake (Soul Screamers #6)
Author: Rachel Vincent
Publication Date: June 22, 2012
Published By: Harlequin Teen

*no summary yet*

Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6)




 I fell in love with the first book, Finley is such a cool character.


Title: The Girl In The Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles #2)
Author: Kady Cross
Publication Date: May 22, 2012
Published By: Harlequin Teen

Summary
In New York City, 1897, life has never been more thrilling - or dangerous. 
Sixteen-year-old Finley Jayne and her "straynge band of mysfits" have journeyed from London to America to rescue their friend Jasper, hauled off by bounty hunters. But Jasper is in the clutches of a devious former friend demanding a trade-the dangerous device Jasper stole from him...for the life of the girl Jasper loves. 
One false move from Jasper and the strange clockwork collar around Mei's neck tightens. And tightens.

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles, #2)



What are you waiting on?

14 comments:

  1. I've just started with The Soul Screamer series and I'm in love so I can't wait for the next book either :)


    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar sounds interesting. For Before I Wake, you just know you'll like the novel if the prequel is good, especially when it's book 6.

    Jez
    Jez's Bookcase

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I cannot wait for Before I Wake!! It sounds soooo good. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar sounds interesting. Great choices there! Thank you for sharing them!! ^_______^

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Before I Wake either, Tristan. I read on Rachel's site that she anticipates 7 books in the Soul Screamers series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to both of these books as well. Although I've yet to read Soul Screamers, I'm planning on buing the entire series at once.

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the purple hue cover picks ;) looking forward on both books! Great picks!

    My WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the first Kady Cross book in my TBR pile. Great picks.

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really need to start the Soul Screamers serie!! I guess it's time :) Nice pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These both sounds like really good reads. I love the covers, excellent choices.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you believe I still need to read The Soul Screamers?!?!?! I just love all the covers and I've heard nothing but good about them!!! Great pick!

    Happy Holidays!

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. I havn't got the 5th book in the Soul Screamers series yet as its not out in the UK for a month or 2, I have it pre-ordered though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to read the girl in the steel corset. I just read the synopsis today and I didn't realize that it sounds really good. I need to be introdueced to steampunk I haven't read it before. Thanks for sharing. =]
    Here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I just say I love both of these covers, I hadn't seen them yet! I'm not current on Soul Screamers but I have my next book for it loaded on the ipod to get to soon.

    Francesca
    Love in is the Air Hop - Sign Up

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Soul Screamers series is one of my favorite. I love this universe very different from what I'm used to read in YA and the characters are just amazing.
    This next book will be even more different and I'm eager to read it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)