Saturday 7 January 2012

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

These are all the books I've bought over the last two weeks ;)


Clockwork Prince (Infernal devices #2) by Cassandra Clare
Dark Inside (Dark Inside #1) by Jeyn Roberts
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Afterlife (Evernight #4) by Claudia Gray
Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy #2) by Jennifer Estep
Rot & Ruin (Benny Imura #1) by Jonathan Mayberry
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Chime by Franny Billingsley

These are ebooks I bought

Entwined by Heather Dixon
Vesper (Deviants #1) by Jeff Sampson 
Hereafter (Hereafter #1) by Tara Hudson

For Review

Crossroads (Crossroads Academy #1) by J.J. Bonds 
Stole Away by Alyxandra Harvey

Thank you to J.J. Bonds and Walker Children's Books :)

What's in your mailbox?
Leave me a link 


9 comments:

  1. SO many awesome books!! CP was amaaaazing and I have Chime and Cryer's Cross on my TBR pile, both sound really good. Hope you enjoy everything

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Chime!! I've heard such awesome things about it!! And OMG, CLOCKWORK PRINCE!! My heart still hurts... Anyway, Happy Reading!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lot's of awesome books the week!! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clockwork Prince, Haunting Violet, Kiss of Frost - LOOOVE. The ebooks you bought are all on my TBR. Will get to them when sequels come out ;)

    Here's my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many books in your mail box!
    Clockwork Prince is just as amazing as Clockwork Angel.
    Good reads coming for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read kiss of frost too it's in my TBR pile since his release lol.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a ton of great books this week! I need to read my copy of KISS OF FROST this month! I have to read CHIME sometime soon, too. I loved ENTWINED. I almost bought VESPER the other day! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you received some wonderful books! I hope you enjoy reading them. :)

    New follower. I love your blog -- it's so pretty and reminds me of Poe. :D

    Alexandra~
    http://www.wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I've had Hereafter on my shelf for way too long and I really need to just read it already. I hope you love all your new books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)