Saturday 28 January 2012

Hitting The Shelf { 2 }

So, I've decided to continue doing this post every week because it's helping me remember when everything is coming out. I'm nothing if I'm not scatter-brained. If anybody knows anybody who can make me a button for this post, let me know, much appreciated ;)





January 31 2012
Incarnate (New Soul #1) by Jodi Meadows / Katherine Tegen
Article 5 (Article 5 #1) by Kristen Simmons / Tor Teen
New Girl by Paige Harbison / Harlequin Teen
Lenobia's Vow (House of Night Novellas #2 ) by P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast / St. Martin's Griffin


February 1 2012
The Other Life by Susanne Winnaker / Usborne
The Girls of No Return Erin Saldin / Scholastic
Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton / Katherine Tegen
Clarity (Clarity #1) by Kim Harrington (paperback) / Scholastic



February 2 2012
Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne / G.P. Putnam's Sons
A Beautiful Evil (Gods & Monsters #2) by Kelly Keaton / Simon Pulse

1 comments:

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)