Wednesday 2 November 2011

Waiting On Wednesday


WOW is a weekly meme hosted @ Breaking The Spine!

I know this isn't YA but I can't wait for this book, Blood Bound was fantastic and I love everything Rachel Vincent writes.


Title: Shadow Bound (Unbound #2)
Author: Rachel Vincent
Expected Publication Date: June 1, 2012

Summary
KORI DANIELS is a shadow-walker, able to travel instantly from one shadow to another. After weeks of confinement for betraying her boss, she’s ready to break free of the Tower syndicate for good. But Jake Tower has one final job for Kori, one chance to secure freedom for herself and her sister, Kenley, even if that means taking it from someone else… 
The job? Recruit Ian Holt—or kill him. 

Ian’s ability to manipulate the dark has drawn interest from every syndicate in the world, most notably an invitation from Jake Tower. Though he has no interest in organized crime, Ian accepts the invite, because he’s on a mission of his own. Ian has come to kill Tower’s top Binder: Kori’s little sister. 
Amid the tangle of lies, an unexpected thread of truth connecting Ian and Kori comes to light. But with opposing goals, they’ll have to choose between love and liberty…

Everytime I see a new book for Morganville Vampires I freak out, one my fav series!


Title: Black Dawn (Morganville Vampires #12)
Author: Rachel Caine
Publication Date: May 1, 2012

*No summary available

What are you waiting on, leave me a link ;)

7 comments:

  1. great picks my dear! I love the first cover so freaing sexy =9 muah!

    MY WOW

    Happy reading! ^.^
    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty covers!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. People are always talking about Rachel Vincent and I keep thinking I need to read something by her but none of the series really grabbed my attention. This on sounds quite interesting, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read Blood Bound! It's sat there, looking at me. And I'm really behind on morganville too...sigh. Great choices.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping to get to Blood Bound very soon. I am a HUGE Morganville fan!! I cannot wait to read Last Breath, hoping it comes in the mail this week. I love the cover of Black Dawn!! I am even more excited that there will be 15 total in the series! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of traveling from shadow to shadow. Plus, Vincent seems to be a pretty popular author. But I've gotta say, that Black Dawn cover is kickin' some serious butt! Hopefully they'll both be great,
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLYCRAP!! I did NOT know Black Dawn had a cover!! Eve looks GORGEOUS, as always!! AWESOME picks!!

    Jess @ Gone with the Words :) (Waiting on Wednesday!)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)