Monday 24 October 2011

IMM #13


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren

It's late but here it is! This week I got a few books, nothin too crazy. Don't forget to leave a link so I can check out your new books!

Books I bought this week

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Betwixt by Tara Bray Smith
Carrier Of The Mark  (Carrier Trilogy #1) by Leigh Fallon
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
Hearts At Stake (Drake Chronicles #1) by Alyxandra Harvey
The Body Finder (The Body Finder #1) by Kimberly Derting
Covet (The Fallen Angels #1) by J.R. Ward
Crave (The Fallen Angels #2) by J.R. Ward

I bought these at the used bookstore, each one was less than 5 bucks ;)

The Prophecy of The Sisters (Prophecy of The sisters #1) by Michelle Zink
Blood Feud (Drake Chronicles #2) by Alyxandra Harvey
The Darkest Night (Lords of The Underworld #1) by Gena Showalter
The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of The Underworld #3) by Gena Showalter
Dime Store Magic (Women of The Otherworld #3) by Kelley Armstrong


6 comments:

  1. The Night Circus was amazing... enjoy!!

    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! I've been wanting to read Prophecy of the Sisters but i haven't been able to get my hands on it! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I must find out what Betwix is about!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the heck? I'd be lucky to get one book for 5 bucks at my used bookstore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lot of books. I gave my Covet and Crave new to 62 year old friend as birthday pack. I made up a smexi luxury pack for her. She loved my BDB books so I thought she would enjoy this series, alas I have not read them yet. So I must pick them up , again.
    New follower:D

    MIchelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh! I'm reading the LOtU series as well, I'm on "Darkest Pleasure" ~ great read!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)