Tuesday 7 June 2011

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking The Spine



Title: Dream Dark (Caster Chronicles 2.5)
Author: Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Publication Date: August 2, 2011

Summary 
This all-new story focuses on the fan-favorite character Link who undergoes a heart-racing transformation. Wounded during a climactic battle, Link slowly realizes that being bitten by a Supernatural does more than break the skin—it can change a person, inside and out, turning him into a creature more and more like the dark creature who injured him. As a special bonus, DREAM DARK will include an exclusive sneak peek at the first five chapters of BEAUTIFUL CHAOS.

I was visiting some blogs last night and when I got to Caster Girls And Boys, I saw this. I.FREAKED.OUT!
I am a huge fan of the Caster Chronicles series I can't even pick a favorite character from them because I love them all, even the baddies. I am so buying this the second it comes out. The first five chapters of Beautiful Chaos?!?!  Only 64 more days ppl =)

1 comments:

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)