Sunday 19 June 2011

In My Mailbox #5


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren!


The Devouring (The Devouring #1) by Simon Holt
Soulstice (the Devouring #2) by Simon Holt
Swoon (Swoon #1) by Nina Malkin
I bought these three books this week, and I've already read and reviewed The Devouring and am halfway through Soulstice. I can't stop. The Devouring review is here.



Children Of The Lost Moon by Gabrielle Blue

This book was sent to me by the authors for review and the review will be up tomorrow along with a giveaway for a signed copy, so check back tomorrow!

That is all folks. I need to start going to the library, if my BF finds out how much I've been spending on books lately he's gonna freak. Leave a comment and a link for your IMM so I can check it out. Happy reading ;)

1 comments:

  1. You know my feelings about The Devouring series but I'm glad you enjoyed it! I've got Swoon in my pile to read too! Hope you enjoy all your reads this week.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)