Friday 3 June 2011

Follow Friday #7



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee @Parajunkees View

This weeks question is:


Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)


OMG, Mel Gibson to the silver screen? No thank you! Zombie Apocalypse....I also have a baseball bat but it's beside my bed and I'm thinking I should put one by the toilet (you don't want to be surprised doing your business) and I guess I should invest in some shotguns. Double Pump!!

*If you got a minute, check out my post below this one...Thanks have an awesome weekend =)

3 comments:

  1. I gotta say, I'm pretty concerned about your zombie strategy. A baseball bat? The people with the baseball bat always get eaten! lol

    Here's my Blog Hop and Follow Friday for this week.

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest making a bomb shelter. :) hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Good point on putting a bat in the bathroom!

    New follower. :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)