Thursday 5 May 2011

Theme Thursday


Theme Thursdays is a fun weekly event that will be open from one thursday to the next. Anyone can participate in it. The rules are simple:
- A theme will be posted each week on Thursdays
- Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading
- Mention the author and title of book along with your post
- It is important that the theme is conveyed in the sentence (you don't necessarily need the word)

This weeks theme is...
Description of a woman/girl...

"Close your mouth sug. Pa only bites those who bare their teeth first." He turned at the soft, lightly accented voice to find what had to be one of the most gorgeous women he'd ever seen. Tall, blond, and built with the kind of curves men dreamed about, she wore a black Sanctuary t-shirt that was tight enough to make him really uncomfortable"

pg.40 Chronicles of Nick, Invincible. By Sherrilyn Kenyon

6 comments:

  1. She sounds very beautiful!!
    Thanks for commenting on mine
    Enjoy your read =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I love Sherri's Dark-Hunters, but have yet to read these ones that are on my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh, I wanna read this book! Sounds good!

    Thank you very much for stopping at my blog!! Did you get to read my small blogs, big giveaways post? Please consider joining the project! It'll be fun!

    Have a great thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great description, I will have to take a look at this one.

    My selection is a little long, but I love it's emotional impact take a peek here:
    http://sooozsaysstuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/theme-thursday-blindsided-by-gemma-rice.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of words to describe one heck of a gorgeous woman. Thanks for participating in Theme Thursday.

    PS: Love, (read as adore) your page design.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)