Tuesday 17 May 2011

Playing Tag


I was tagged for this meme by Nymphaux @ Nymphaux





1) If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
My first date with my boyfriend. (sappy right? we've been together 10 yrs now, I forget what the new feels like LOL)


2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
NOTHING!! The butterfly effect freaks me out...


3) What TV/movie character do you most resemble in personality?
Elizabeth Swan, I'd like to think I'd make a badass pirate, girl or not.


4) If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
I won't get away with it if I tell you  *winks*


5) Name one habit you would like to change in yourself?
Smoking, i hate it


6) Describe yourself in one word?
Introvert


7) Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word?
ADD :)


8) Why do you blog? In one sentence.
I love books and bookish people.

I'm tagging Ashley @ The Bookish Brunette and Amber @ Down The Rabbit Hole

3 comments:

  1. Lol!!! Oh just peachy!! Now I'm being quizzed! ;) I'm a smoker too... We would suck if we weren't so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yup!! Let me know when you post it, and you're right we are freakin awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!--Love your answers!!!--And congrats on being with your bf for 10years, that's incredible!!!

    I almost answered the same thing for #2, The butterfly affect definitely creeps me out, too--You SO don't want to mess with that!!! lol! And being a pirate sounds like a lot of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)