Sunday 29 May 2011

In My Mailbox #3

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, where book bloggers get to share the book they got that week.


My IMM is small this week, I told myself the book buying seriously needed to slow down for a little while :)

Anathema (The Cloud Prophet #1)
by Megg Jensen

Ebook sent to me by the author for review, Thanks Megg!

by Rachel Caine

I was shopping and I saw it for 25% off, so I caved and bought it. Glad I did though I need a healthy dose of Shane.

And that is all folks. Short, but sweet :)

3 comments:

  1. I got Anathema too! I'm adding it next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a lot about The Morganville Vampires, but still haven't started it. Maybe one day :-)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's a good thing. One book is better than nothing and may even be better than tons. If you're buying them like me, that is.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)