Monday 8 August 2011

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted @ Breaking The Spine


Title: Awake At Dawn (Shadow Falls #2)
Author: C.C. Hunter
Publication Date: October 11, 2011
Published By: St,Martin's Griffin

Summary
Now that she’s settled in at Shadow Falls Camp, Kylie Galen’s determined to discover the extent of her supernatural abilities. But with a ghost insisting someone Kylie loves is about die, a rogue vampire on a murdering rampage, and her sixth sense telling her someone is watching her, Kylie’s quest for answers is quickly put on hold.
To make matters worse, just when she’s about to give her heart to Derek, a half-fairy, he starts pulling away. When Lucas, a werewolf with whom Kylie shares a secret past, returns, Kylie’s feels more conflicted than ever. Her weekend with her mom should have been the just the break Kylie needs, but it turns out to be her breaking point. Someone from the dark side of the supernatural world has plans for Kylie--and it'll take all her resources to get back to Shadow Falls alive...

I'm pretty excited for this one, I didn't LOVE Born At Midnight but I did really like it and I have reason to believe this book will outshine it predecessor.



Title: Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires #11)
Author: Rachel Caine
Publication Date: November 1, 2011
Published By: NAL

Summary
With her boss preoccupied researching the Founder Houses in Morganville, student Claire Danvers is left to her own devices when she learns that three vampires have vanished without a trace. She soon discovers that the last person seen with one of the missing vampires is someone new to town—a mysterious individual named Magnus. After an uneasy encounter with Morganville's latest resident, Claire is certain Magnus isn't merely human. But is he a vampire—or something else entirely?

The Morganville Vampires rock my literary world...Shane Collins!! Need I say more? 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read these yet. They sound great!! Now I look forward to reading these novels.

    ~Sherry

    Sherry Soule Official Website

    Author of the Spellbound Series

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for Awake at Dawn too. I loved Born at Midnight. Great choices!

    My WoW: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-10-and-waiting-on-wednesday-august.html

    Also, check out my new meme, Before the Blog: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/before-blog-3-named-by-marianne-curley.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's comments, I read them all. So keep 'em comin ;)